Rough Country 3 inch Supension Lift 1988-98 BLOWOUT!!
This 3in kit now includes Clevite brand OEM style bushings, proven to hold up to even the most rough and tumble trailblazers, and features increased vibration dampening. A set of upgraded POM ball joints that offer a greater range of motion for more wheel articulation than standard or OE replacements and feature a Polyoxymethylene ball race with an extremely low coefficient of friction for longer life, and a larger ball diameter to improve range of motion with a maintenance free design. This kit also includes our new N3 Shocks - custom tuned for balanced on and off-road use - as well as forged torsion bar adjuster keys, a differential drop bracket, and rear fabricated lift blocks.
- Redesigned for easier installation
- Maintains stock geometry
- Increased ground clearance
- Control arms include Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings
- Forged torsion bar keys are stronger and more durable.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
Notes - Important
- Will fit 1999 "Classic" model pickups.
- ONLY fits models with 6 lug wheels.
- Does NOT fit straight front axle models.